We are once again facing the storage question. DD has one knock off trunk like the which one pictured below (2nd trunk) for $75.99. It can store a lot and you can hang clothes on both sides of the trunk. I got is off of e-Bay awhile ago. It is just OK looking, but it is sturdy and it mainly sits in the closet unless we bring it out to change the clothes. It has a handle, so it is easy to carry.

We also have the yellow armoire which is very attractive, but can only hang short dresses. Long dresses need to be folded in half and get crushed. I was thinking that we would eventually get Felicity's Armoire but I don't like the inside configuration of the new armoire with the pegs. I also would like to possibly get Sam's trunk, but at $175, it still seems pretty expensive. Has anyone had good luck with knock off trunks where you can hang up clothes? We also use the ziplock bag system, but would like to hang mainly Felicity's long gowns separately.

Has anyone bought from this site?
http://www.thegifthouse.net/finished2.html

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 06, 2006 04:33 PM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>